-
May 10th, 2005, 01:37 AM
#11
Inactive Member
*putting on my T-REX costume*...cmere ya lil **** ..I'll show you RAD>>>>>
-
May 13th, 2005, 09:04 PM
#12
Inactive Member
*Girlish scream*
Runs off in effeminate manner.
-
May 17th, 2005, 05:42 PM
#13
Inactive Member
********..I bet you play soccer
-
May 17th, 2005, 05:43 PM
#14
Inactive Member
Oh thats right ...gota use some other tense...lets see ********ted...bullshat...
-
May 23rd, 2005, 03:38 PM
#15
Inactive Member
Hello,
May I take a moment of your time and give a friendly wave of the hand.
I'm a big ol' ugly dude from Illinois (ellanoize...get it [img]biggrin.gif[/img] ). I am currently residing on the Illinois side of the Mississippi River, In the shadow of the St. Louis Arch.
I recently Hijacked a message board and have been surfing other Host Board message boards.
rog
-
June 14th, 2005, 05:14 PM
#16
Inactive Member
Wow. Are you copying and pasting the same message everywhere? That's weird and disturbing. WELCOME! You came to the right place...
-
June 20th, 2005, 10:30 PM
#17
Inactive Member
Yes, weird and disturbing..that's this board...not to mention the main threadees...
-
June 22nd, 2005, 08:29 AM
#18
Inactive Member
It's not too bad, I haven't seen a ***** or ****** in a while here, so we might even be considered a family orientated board, if you take out the weird and disturbing sex talk.
-
June 23rd, 2005, 07:43 PM
#19
Inactive Member
-
June 23rd, 2005, 07:55 PM
#20
Inactive Member
still waiting for my GoOFbaLlS
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks